The National Council for Mental Wellbeing’s 2022 Advocacy Leadership Awards, supported by Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., recognize individuals and organizations that have led legislative or regulatory advocacy and public policy efforts to expand access to services and supports for persons with mental health and/or substance use challenges.
Every day, mental health and substance use treatment professionals are stepping up to provide vital services to people in need. Their selfless efforts, advocacy and commitment to delivering care at all costs is saving lives and strengthening communities. We want to recognize them!
- Do you know of an individual or organization that is raising the behavioral health care bar?
- Do you know of an elected official who has gone above and beyond to advocate for the needs of those with a mental illness and/or substance use challenge?
- Is there a particular community champion you would like to recognize?
The National Council, with support from Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is now accepting nominations for its 2022 Advocacy Leadership Awards, held during Hill Day 2022.
Help us recognize individuals and organizations for their achievements in community, state and federal advocacy – nominate yourself or someone you know for the following awards:
- Award for Individual Achievement in Advocacy – In honor of an individual who has demonstrated exemplary efforts and results in advocating for legislative or regulatory policies that increase access to mental health and substance use services.
- Award for Organizational Achievement in Advocacy – In honor of an organization that has demonstrated exemplary efforts and results in advocating for legislative or regulatory policies that increase access to mental health and substance use services.
- Award for Public Service in Advocacy – In honor of a state or local elected official who has demonstrated exemplary efforts and results in promoting behavioral health policies that increase access to mental health and substance use services.
Shine a spotlight on the health care heroes in your community – submit a nomination for an Advocacy Leadership Award by Friday, March 25. Learn about last year’s award winners!
A special thank you to Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., for sponsoring the 2022 Advocacy Leadership Awards. Sunovion is a leading global pharmaceutical company focused on the innovative application of science and medicine to help people with serious medical conditions. With patients at the center of everything it does, Sunovion has charted new paths to life-transforming treatments that reflect ongoing investments in research and development and an unwavering commitment to support people with psychiatry, neurology and respiratory conditions.