CCBHC and 988 Connection
Join the National Council for Mental Wellbeing and Vibrant Emotional Health on June 28, 3-4 p.m. ET for a webinar on CCBHC and 988 Connection.
Get the latest information on the revised Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) criteria; updates to 988 Lifeline requirements that respond to new developments in the crisis continuum; and revisions to criteria that address suggestions made by CCBHCs, states and other stakeholders. Integral Care, an LMHA CCBHC in Texas serving as a 988 Lifeline call center, will discuss their experiences with implementing and creating community partnerships across their local crisis continuum.
After attending the webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- The structure and purpose of the revised CCBHC criteria.
- How this will impact the crisis continuum moving forward.
- How connections between CCBHCs and 988 Lifeline call centers can enhance crisis services for those with mental health and substance use challenges.
- Brett Beckerson, MSW, Senior Director, Public Policy and Advocacy, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Nicole Warren, Helpline and Crisis Line Practice Administrator, Integral Care
- Brittany Whittington, LMSW, Director of Accountable Care Systems, Integral Care