The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA), in collaboration with the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA), launched an implementation science initiative to facilitate the adoption, scaling and sustainment of evidence-based practices in Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs).
This site is for CCBHCs participating in the Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Science Pilot (EBP ISP) Learning Community to access learning community materials, pilot project documents and additional resources.
Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Science Pilot Learning Community
The CCBHC EBP ISP learning community meets monthly from March to September 2023 and provides participating clinics a space to learn from experts in evidence-based practice implementation and implementation science and connect with each other.
The purpose of the Learning Community is for:
- CCBHC grantees participating in the EBP Implementation Science Pilot to gain knowledge and skills in research-practice partnerships and implementation science.
- Supporting CCBHC grantees participating in the pilot to develop and/or implement their project templates.
- Interaction with and learning from peer CCBHCs and researchers to shape or advance pilot projects.
Join the Learning Community: Register for the CCBHC EBP ISP Learning Community. Registration is only required once to join all Learning Community sessions.
View Past Webinars: View previous Learning Community session recordings and slides:
- March: Kick-off Webinar
- April: Introduction to Implementation Frameworks and Developing Research Partnerships
- May: Organizational Capacity and Readiness for Implementation with a Research Partner
- June: Establishing Continuous Quality Improvements Systems with Fidelity and Quality Monitoring
- July: Implementation Strategies: Selecting and Tailoring Strategies to Improve Outcomes
- August: Overview of NIH Funding and Breakout Discussions (no slides)
Pilot Partner Project Templates and Database
Information from project templates has been summarized into a filterable CCBHC EBP Implementation Science Pilot Participant Database. The website and database will be shared with research networks to facilitate access to and connection with CCBHCs looking for a research partner.
To request an update to your organization’s information as it appears in the database, contact Kathryn Catamura KathrynC@thenationalcouncil.org.
CCBHCs should submit any new or updated Pilot Partner Project Templates to KathrynC@thenationalcouncil.org and their GPO.
- Pre-Partner Template CCBHCs Implementation Science Pilot
- Partner Template for Project Narrative Reports from CCBCHs
- CCBHC Evidence-Based Practice Reference Guide
- CCBHC-E NTTAC: Request Training & Technical Assistance
- CCBHC-E Implementation Science Pilot Program: Readiness Assessment Resources
- CCBHC-E Implementation Science Pilot Program: Continuous Quality Improvement Resources
- Resources for Relational Implementation Strategies: Building trusting relationships to support implementation and exercise for co-learning activities
- Implementation Science Pilot: An Orientation for Investigators SAMHSA/NIMH/NIDA Recording
- CCBHC Evidence-based Implementation Science Pilot Overview of Partner Participation Expectations
- NIH Grants Process: Fundamentals of the NIH Grants Process and Need-to-Know Resources (NIH video)
- NIH Peer Review: “Live” Mock Study Section (NIH video)