Each year, thousands of health care professionals unite at NatCon, our annual conference, for three days of education, networking and entertainment. This year, we are excited to announce that former First Lady Michelle Obama will take the NatCon24 stage for a keynote conversation! Mrs. Obama joins a speaker lineup that includes bestselling authors, nonprofit leaders, researchers, policy influencers and medical directors, among others.
Renowned for its curriculum, NatCon brings powerful voices to the forefront to educate, inspire and offer new perspectives. We cover the topics and trends shaping our field, while giving you the tools, resources and knowledge you need to connect more people to care:
- Explore our comprehensive agenda, featuring different types of learning sessions.
- View our robust speaker lineup, consisting of 300+ presenters from across the country.
- Consider attending our Preconference Universities, taking place on Sunday, April 14.
- Review our continuing education offerings from various accrediting bodies.
- Check out our Exhibit Hall, comprising hundreds of best-in-class exhibitors.
We are honored to host Mrs. Obama, hundreds of speakers and exhibitors, and 5,000+ attendees at NatCon24 in St. Louis from April 15-17. Join them! Questions? Contact us.