Exploring Value-based Payment for Substance Use Disorder Services
Register today for this exciting webinar that will explore value-based payment (VBP) use for substance use disorder (SUD) services. VBP models pay health care providers based on the value of the service rather than the volume of services. This model has the potential to improve delivery of integrated and coordinated treatment and recovery services for individuals with SUDs. SAMHSA is soon releasing a report exploring the use of VBP for SUD services in the United States.
The webinar will feature speakers from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS), along with national experts in the behavioral health field.
- Tom Coderre, Acting Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, SAMHSA
- Kimberly Freese, Regional Director (Region 7), SAMHSA
- Allison Marlatt, Health Insurance Specialist, State Innovation Group at Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Tyler Sadwith, Deputy Director, Behavioral Health at the California Department of Health Care Services
- Eric Bailly, Senior Director at Third Horizon Strategies
If you would like to request an accessibility accommodation, such as a live sign language interpreter, please briefly describe your request and we will contact you. Please request reasonable accommodations at least 10 days in advance of the webinar meeting.