ASAM Criteria Learning and Action Series
June – August 2023
CCBHC-E NTTAC has partnered with the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) to provide a six-part Learning and Action Series on the ASAM Criteria. The sessions are designed to explore and showcase the comprehensive set of guidelines for patient admission, continuing care and transfer/discharge for individuals with addictive, substance-related and co-occurring conditions that can be applied in a CCBHC setting. To maximize the interaction and experience of participants, this opportunity will be limited to 85 participants — so sign up today!
Detailed Registration Instructions
Part 1: Create an ASAM Account
- Click on the following link: www.asam.org.
- On the top right part of the screen, click on “Login.”
- Underneath the spaces where you would put your login information, you will need to create an account by clicking “Create Account” (if you don’t already have an account).
- There will be a variety of information you need to fill out during the account creation. After you create your account, you will need to return to these steps to register for the training.
Part 2: Register for the Sessions
Choose Session or Sessions you would like to register for.
- If you are looking to register for all six sessions at one time, click on this link: register for all six sessions here.
- If you are looking to register for individual sessions, you will need to visit the specific event page(s) shown below.
- Once you are on the registration page, click on the green “Register” button.
- Click on the blue “Complete Registration Now” button.
- There will be some questions you need to fill out to finish the registration process.
- You will receive an automated message to the email you used to create the account confirming your registration.
- The course(s) will live in your eLearning Center dashboard. If the contents are not showing up, chances are you are not in Google Chrome and will need to open the course back up on Chrome.
Contact ASAM if you have any technical difficulties at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 301.656.3920.